AWARD APPLICATIONS and MINI GRANTS
GUIDELINES FOR GRANT PROPOSALS
Write a proposal stating your needs. Please limit the proposal to not more than two pages. Be sure to include the following information:
1. Who is applying for this grant. (Please include the following information) Name, Title, School, Street Address, Phone, Fax, email, and name of your principle or supervisor.
2. Describe the proposal. What is the purpose? Who will benefit? How much will it cost? Please list any items you intend to purchase, the source and cost.
3. Verification of vision loss: Is/Are the student(s) currently served under an IEP? If not, please supply appropriate verification of visual impairment.
4. Verification of need/appropriateness: Please include official assessment or some other type of documentation which supports the need/appropriateness for this request.
5. How will the success of this project be determined?
6. Are you related to any officers or directors of the Foundation or a major contributor to the Foundation? If so, please explain.
7. Send your completed proposal post marked no later than December 31, 2008 to:
The Oklahoma Foundation for the Education
of Blind Children and Youth Inc.
P.O. Box 1306
Muskogee, OK 74402
This website is optimized for use with the new I-Phones and Smart Phones, just follow the Links Below.
Scholarships High School
This website is under construction by
Muskogee County Business.Com the home of the $10.00 Website. If you need a Corporate Website for your business, contact us now. We are SEO Certified for Local SEO Marketing - in other words, putting your site on Page 1 of Google! Check us out today!